That’s why in the event that you think about finding a bride here in addition, you have to know ways to get a visa on her. Here you will find the easiest guidelines about this confusing tape headache that is red.
1. File a petition for the Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for a fiancee that is ukrainian. It will probably let your Ukrainian bride that is mail-order arrived at the U.S. and obtain hitched for your requirements within 3 months upon the arrival. Before applying for the visa it self, register the petition into the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Remember that in case your bride that is ukrainian has, they need to be placed in the petition too, regardless if they’re not going to travel. You must be careful along with your bride’s names – you ought to point out all her names including maiden or past married names. Otherwise, you can expect to face a severe wait.
When the petition is authorized, your bride gets the proper to submit an application for a fiancee visa at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter will alert you for the approval.
2. Submit an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It’s important to not submit an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Action # 1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action # 2. Collect most of the necessary papers to offer the application.
- Action # 3. See your physician authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a medical checkup.
- Action # 4. Schedule and sign up for passport distribution.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application cost and acquire a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Just now your Ukrainian bride can phone the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa visit or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is necessary your bride comes on time because otherwise her visit may be canceled. And, evidently, it’s not feasible in the future for a visa meeting with no previous visit. If she passes the meeting effectively, she could be informed about any of it there.
But, it may need the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 business days to produce the visa to her passport and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends never to set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right here’s just exactly what they could pose a question to your Ukrainian bride during the meeting:
- Her back ground
- Exactly exactly exactly How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other family members
- Residing plans when you look at the U.S.
- Provided experiences regarding the fiance and also the fiancee and if they came across one another loved ones, etc.
The ukrainian bride will receive her documents back in an envelope after some time. It is essential she doesn’t start that envelope but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness provider officer. Just in case she starts it, it could result in a suspect over tempering as well as the entire procedure may begin with the start.
Dependent on an instance, the Embassy may notify you concerning the dependence on the further processing that is administrative can take one other 60 times.